Sunday 25 November 2007

Attack of the Incredible Shrinking Woman!


Its been several hours and I'm still in shock. I have - quite unbelievably - lost 7.75lb this week! That's the 2.25lb I put on after Devon and an extra 5.5lb just for fun. And I've been slightly over my calories (with a couple of "dark" muffins and bags of crisps not even entered in my food diary) but then I was incredibly active on Thursday and Friday as we were filming and I was rushing around here, there and everywhere. So I've hit the 2 stone lost mark and surpassed it by an incredible 5lb, making 33lb lost in 12 weeks and time for a progress photo.

So there you go. I can't tell much difference (probably due to my baggy jeans and top) but Jim says you can definitely tell in my face and my tummy. I certainly feel thinner and my jeans are literally falling off me. I will end up accidentally mooning someone the way I'm going. Methinks a new pair are in order from Mum and Dad as part of my Christmas present. I'll probably have to get a size 28 but if I can squeeze into a 26 I will as I'm only going to keep losing weight and I'll be broke from buying new clothes. I'll carry on wearing my tops and dresses as long as I can, even though they're already slightly large (well, the size 28 ones are) as there's not as much chance of buttock flashing there. Even my bras are a bit loose. I measured myself and I've now lost 3 inches off my chest, 4 inches off my waist and a meagre 2 inches off my child-bearing hips (hippo-bearing, more like!)

And my calories have dropped to 1733 (I think) which means having slightly smaller portions of things like oven chips and rice so I can keep on having plenty of fruit and veg, although I have decreased my grapes from 150g to 125g and bought smaller satsumas. I might have to start doing some exrecise. Mind you, I've got the time now I'm unemployed again. Although I'm so tired and achey from the filming that I might only manage a walk round the block before my back and legs scream for mercy. At least it will save me from the horrors of daytime TV. I may even blog a couple more times a week with my random musings. I have got to do some Christmas shopping this week which means a trip to Cribbs Causeway aka the ninth circle of hell. But my parents have told me to buy myself something from them so I can indulge in a bit of retail therapy. I'll just have to try and resist the lure of Nando's.

No comments: