Sunday 10 February 2008

Back of the net!

Just a quickie today to make up for the essay I wrote yesterday. Things have finally started moving again and I've lost 4.25lb this week, which makes me very happy. This takes me over the 4 stone mark so I've ticked off another of my targets. Now if I can lose 2lb this week, I'll have less than 10 stone to lose which seems like a huge milestone. I think the biggest one will come when I'm finally under 20 stone. I know I'll still have 7 stone to lose but I'll be halfway to goal and seeing your weight in the teens is far better than seeing it in the twenties.

Had a lovely day yesterday at baby Ben's party but ate far too much. I tried to be good and had some crudites and dips but then said sod it and had some pizza, cocktail sausages and a slice of chocolate cake. At least I was driving so couldn't drink. Not that I felt like it after the dinner party on Friday! Am having a lazy day in front of the telly as it's Chelsea v Liverpool at 4pm and I can't face a walk (despite the glorious weather) as my achilles tendons are really sore. Might try and do some aerobics later if I feel up to it. Or I might leave it until tomorrow, lazy old bag that I am...

No comments: